Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Rhapsody in Paris


This necklace was inspired by the city of Paris and her protégée Coco Chanel. Fittingly, the necklace above is named "Coco" and is one of my daughter's favorite necklaces from my collection. That being said, I have put together two different ways to style this necklace: one is for dress-up and the other is for play.

The first outfit centers around the LBD with the Coco necklace and is perfect for a fun night out downtown. This specific dress is form-fitting and very attractive when worn. I would pair this dress with the Schoolboy Blazer in white; my suggestion would be to roll the sleeves and pull them up. Finally, I believe that the striped pump is the perfect way to tie the outfit together with a bright pop of color. 

The second outfit could be worn for lunch on the terrace or boutique shopping. Mixing prints and using colorblocking in your wardrobe keeps your look current this season. For example, I love the colorblocked top paired with the thistle print pant above. The necklace completes the look, along with the metallic sandal. 

Necklace: "Coco" by L'donna Jewelry; email ldonnajewelry@comcast.net to place an order.

Both looks were compiled from J. Crew. 

Look One: LBD / Blazer / Striped Pump 


Bisou bisou,

Susan & Erin

1 comment: